The popularity of stainless-steel jewelry is on the rise, and we love it. These pieces are great for casual or everyday use but are also suitable for special events and occasions.
If you love wearing stainless steel pieces, we suggest you opt for stainless steel jewelry wholesale. This way you can save more on your purchases.
Talking about stainless steel jewelry is low-maintenance but may need some amount of cleaning after wearing it for weeks or months. If you are looking for tips to clean your stainless-steel jewelry, refer to the guide below.
Cleaning Stainless Steel Jewelry With Soap And Water
This is probably the easiest way to clean your stainless-steel pieces. Just follow these steps and you are good to go.
- First, mix two drops of dish soap with lukewarm water, and keep another bowl of warm water ready.
- Let your jewelry soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Now take a soft cloth dip it in the soapy water and rub it on your jewelry. Do it gently and avoid using anything rough that might scratch it.
- After cleaning, dip your jewelry in the second bowl of water and remove any leftover soap.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe your pieces or let them dry on their own.
This way, you can easily keep your stainless-steel jewelry looking its best with just soap and water.
Cleaning Stainless Steel Jewelry With Vinegar
You can also clean your stainless-steel jewelry with vinegar. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Take a bowl and pour vinegar and water in it.
- Soak your jewelry in the solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Now dip a soft cloth in the solution and use it to clean your jewelry.
- Once done, rinse the pieces with water and wipe them dry with another cloth.
- For best results, use a polishing cloth.
Since stainless-steel jewelry is trending, they are available almost on all online sites, including ringsmaker.com.
Stainless steel jewelry is the perfect blend of style, versatility, and affordability. If you love wearing this type of jewelry, make sure to keep your pieces clean so you can flaunt them with confidence.